- Please remember that pilot rates are negotiable and will be set on case by case basis. Please submit a ferry quote form for a quick cost estimate of your ferry project.
Competitive pilot rates is the key for our success.
Our pilots come from different backgrounds and experience levels, they undertake a huge range of projects and, therefore, they charge different daily rates, depending on the aircraft type, route complexity, flight hazards and other factors. The good news is, once the rate is agreed upon, it will remain the same until the end of your project. The daily pilot rates could be classified into the following four categories:
1. $200 - $300 piston aircraft, domestic or international, low-medium pilot experince.
2. $350 - $450 medium prop aircarft, domestic or international, medium pilot experience
3. $500 - $650 medium turboprobs and light jets, international, medium to high pilot experience
4. $700 - $1200 narrow and wide body jets, international, high to very high pilot experience
5. Safety pilots from $78 per hour
While en route, pilot's hotel accommodation and food allowance is billed to the client. Hotels: 3-star level, $50-100 per day, depending on location. Food allowance: $50 per day for domestic and $75 per day for international operations. All standards are industry-typical. However, the aforementioned standards are negotiable, subject to pilot's approval on case by case basis.